Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Final Answers (#70): Thursday, October 9, 2008

Well folks, it's been fun but I believe that this blog has run its course. 70 is a good round number and represents 700 questions, but really, if you add up all the 3, 4 and 5 part questions, there are over 1000. I would say that I probably knew about half of them when I started this blog, but I had a great deal of fun researching the rest.

To the regular supporters, Beckeye, Malcom and Pjazzy, I thank you all for playing.

1) “All My Loving”
2) “How Great Thou Art”
3) Slow Train Coming
4) Solid Gold
5) The Wonders & That Thing You Do!
6) Gayle McCormick
7) Saturday Night Fever, Grease, Urban Cowboy, Hairspray
8) “Sometimes When We Touch”
9) “Please Mr. Postman”
10) Aerosmith

2 comments:

BeckEye said...

Oh, shucks! I can't believe I missed the quiz with the John Travolta question!

Sorry I haven't played in a while, I guess I've just been trivia'd out.

pjazzypar said...

I got too busy to play like I wanted to. Best of luck Editor!